Australia visa processing
Australia is home to the world’s oldest living culture, the traditional Aboriginal and Islander communities who are the original custodians of the land, sea, and waters of the Australian continent. Australia offers a diverse range of sights and experiences due to its vast size as the sixth-largest country in the world, and it’s also unique because it’s an island.
From iconic landmarks like the Sydney Opera House to the rich Aboriginal heritage in Perth, and of course, the fascinating wildlife, including kangaroos. These marsupials are a symbol of the Australian outback and can be seen in various regions across the country.
From the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast to the natural wonder that is the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns (considered one of the seven wonders of the world), Australia has a lot to offer in terms of sightseeing.
If you’re planning to explore this incredible country and perhaps catch a glimpse of kangaroos in their natural habitat, Seaman Tours can assist you in making your travel plans.
Documents required for Australia Visa Application
- Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity
- Original Passport Required (6-month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing.
- Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
- Invitation letter required for Business visa
Get in Touch with us..
- Appointment assistance for Australia Visa
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
- Online Visa Application