Documents required for Greece Visa Application From Dubai
1. Original Passport valid for a minimum of 6 months.
2. Scanned Passport Residence permit valid three months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States
3. Scanned Emirates Id Copy
4. Two (2) Passport Size Photos with white background.
5. Hotel Booking – We will provide
6. Flight Ticket Booking – we will provide
7. Original letter from employer stating the applicant’s employment status, position, length of contract and salary.
8. Bank account statements for the last three months
9. Full travel itinerary – we will provide
10. Travel insurance (We can provide if you don’t have, but you need to pay additional for it)
Get in Touch with us..
FAQ for Greece Visa Application
Visa is mandatory for all UAE residents who belongs to different nationality.
All infants as well as kids traveling with their UAE resident parent will require a visa to enter the Greece.
We will be providing ticket reservation and hotel reservation along with appointment booking. So the tickets can be booked once your visa is confirmed.
Visa processing usually take 4 to 5 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
Once your visa is processed, it will be stamped on passport.