Umrah is an Islamic pilgrimage to mecca (the holiest city for muslims,that can be performed at any time of the year.
Umrah requires Muslims to perform two key rituals,Tawaf and . Tawaf is a circling round the Kaaba. it is recommended to do the first three circuits in a hurried pace, followed by four rounds of a more leisurely pace. This is followed by Sa’i between Safa and Marwah in the Great Mosque of Mecca, a walk to commemorate Hagar‘s search for water for her son and God’s mercy in answering prayers. Pilgrims conclude the pilgrimage with Halq, a partial or complete shortening of the hair.
Maximum of 100,000 pilgrims will be able to perfom umrah daily,and 60,000 worshippers will be able to pray at the mosque.
It is through Tawakkalna Application the permits are issued.
Umrah Package by flight Options
Terms and conditions:
- Above 18 years old are eligible for Umrah
- Saudi approved vaccine or chinese vaccine with one Pfizer booster is Mandatory
- Pcr test before departure and return is mandatory.
Documents required for Umrah visa
- Orginal Passport ( Passport should be valid for 6 months in which the UAE resident visa must be valid for atleast 3 months).
- One passport size photograph
- Emirates ID copy
- NOC letter in English or Arabic from the Sponsor
- Negative Covid results which is valid for 48 hours.
- ONLY UAE resident visa holders will be able to apply for Umrah visa from UAE.
Umrah Package by Bus from Dubai and Sharjah
Seaman Tours also have Umrah package by bus from three different locations which are Gold Souq bus station, Abu hail and Saudi Mosque which is located in Sharjah.
By bus package is 10 days package which includes 5 days in Makkah, 3 days in Madinah and 2 days which will for traveling to the destination and coming back. We also have guide available for 2 of our bus packages who will guide us throughout the pilgrimage.
The below rates mentioned below is on triple sharing basis. If you require any further clarifications you can also ways get in touch with our experts.